Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Desi Stuff

Dear  Diary,

“We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encourager's instead of critics.”



I tore piece of paper for starting the conversation and wrote in that paper:-

 -looking beautiful....

-thanks aur Kuch bolna hai agar, Nai to padahi karlo,

-ha kehna to hai but samajh me nai aa raha hai ki kaise kahu tumse 

-are muh se hi kahoge Na....

-to tell warna don’t waste my time 

-okk….bs itna hi kehna tha ki I love u a lot yaar 

-ho Gaya majak ya abhi baki hai kuch,

-are I’m serious yaar.......

-dekho ab Mazak zada ho raha hai n tum kabhi serious Niho skte ho I know that so don’t tell me that.......okkkkkk......

-Kya proof du Mai tumhe ki I love u a lot......

-koi proof Mt do bs padahi karo abhi baad me baat karenge..................With this we were back for studies.

“We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.”